Friday 22 May 2009

Bridget Riley

The master of messing with your eyes.

Fall, 1963

Blaze 4, 1963

Fragment 1, 1965

Untitled (Winged Curve), 1966

Untitled (Fragment 5), 1965

I love this last one, what a brilliant shape.

With regards to your comments in regards to my comments... well I don't have much more to add, I pretty much agree with all the points you addressed. The most important one being to focus on making imagery now, which we've started doing. Once I've finished doing the identity for this exhibition I'll make some images and send them over so we can have several games of 'layer tennis' running at once. That will hopefully be tonight/tomorrow. Although I've got another album cover to make for Tuesday so again, I apologise in advance for any lack of involvement thereof.

By the way I definitely don't think I'm working with an imbecile, working with you on this has been a pleasure for me as well and really appreciate your open and objective approach, it's good. I'm enjoying this project more than any of the others I'm working on right now and, like you, am quite excited about the potential of what we could make - we seem to bounce off each others ideas pretty well.

Oh, and when is the deadline?

No comments:

Post a Comment